- Info: Certified organic diversified family farm. BHF runs a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) program and sells at several farmer’s markets during the South Florida winter growing season.
- Specialties include; Asian greens and herbs.
- Info: Growing mixed vegetables, using organic methods to produce a wide variety of crops including multicolored carrots, beets, kirby cucumbers, mixed baby salad mix and a variety of Asian specialty herbs and garnish, contributor to Little River Cooperative CSA program. Farmer Chris is also a licensed mechanic engineer and offers his services as a small farm designer and consultant.
- Specialties include; Micro Greens (live and cut). CSA offering available.
- Info: Weekly farmers market booth on Saturdays at Upper East Side from 9am-2pm (between October and April). Specialties and farm features include organically grown vegetables, including specialty items often custom grown and harvested for chefs. CSA available~ see website. Home garden installations and maintenance services available. See website/ join newsletter to find out about tours, special sales, and events.
- Info: Available at Pinecrest Gardens Farmers Market and at Arscht Center Farmers Market. Specialties include USDA Certified Organic family farm produce. Started in 1980, offering fresh, frozen and dried tropical fruits.
- Info: Specialties include micro-greens, edible flowers, baby greens, oyster mushrooms, local tropical fruits. Farm tours anytime by appointment. Dinner in Paradise in winter. Certified organic.
- Info: Growing & Delivering October – May. Located in West Palm Beach. Specialties include Greens, herbs, micros, edible flowers, roots, night shades. Farm events include Swank Table Dinners during season, weddings, private events.
- Info: CSA program Nov-May. Farm Tours & Open House monthly through season. Specialties include Tomatoes, greens, eggplants, zucchini, cucumbers, herbs. roots, micro greens.
- Info: Market is open Tues-Sat, 11am – 3pm. Specialties include large variety of certified USDA Organic fruits & vegetables. CSA Program offered. Tours by appointment “We are a non-profit farm which supports the Verde Gardens supportive housing community. We provide employment opportunities and access to fresh produce for community residents, while supplying the Miami area with high quality organic produce.”
- Info: Local Roots works with about 60 Florida producers per year, offering chefs the bounty of Florida. With changing seasons, comes changing selections. List comes out weekly connecting chefs with farmers across the state. The weekly selections ranges from farm fresh eggs to petite greens, tropical fruits to wild caught shrimp, romanesco to fresh rabbit, goat cheese to rainbow baby carrots and so much more.
- Info: Specialties include Small family farms. Items available in wholesale amounts. Farm tours or events: Available by request.
- Plant a garden onsite. Full nursery, plants, trees, and soil for sale.
OTHER FARM SERVICES
- Info: Non-profit organization dedicated to sharing information and knowledge on the benefits of growing, cooking and purchasing food that is organically and locally raised. All profits are donated back into the community for purposes of supporting healthy eating habits and educating on the prevention of obesity, diabetes, cancers and other diseases that are partly due to poor diet and nutrition.